Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Perfection Perspective

I believe I live in a world full imperfect perfectionists. I know I am guilty of being judgmental of others while my life is OUT OF CONTROL. I am striving to go back to simple living, one of giving 100% to all things and not judging the outcome, not judging others , and being happy with what I have in my life right this minute.

What you can expect is lots of sarcastic, honest, funny stories that are my life as I see it... You will get the problems in my own words, my part in the problem and what I believe is the path to solution.

I will keep it in my own words focusing on how I feel and not what I think others feel. Should be fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have I told you lately that you are my Yoda? I'm not saying you're old, have big ears or are green but you are wise. I hope to become wise one day but I think I am too stubborn. LOL

    ReplyDelete